At some point in this whole election cycle (as in months ago), I have had to stop watching the news. Honestly, I would prefer to watch almost anything on TV than cable news these days. Last night I was channel surfing between The Voice and Dancing with the Stars. How pathetic is that? Take this week’s breaking story, for example. Should Obama boast of his success taking out Osama? Of course he should. Why the heck would he bury that one? If he had failed and a couple dozen Americans soldiers were killed, do you think the opposition party would feel like it was inappropriate to mention that? Please. How does this possibly become the lead story of the day? And what exactly is the story? One party wants to brag about doing something that worked and the other party doesn’t want to give them credit for it. Wow! What a stunner. I sure feel more educated today than I was yesterday.
- @Vaenreversa let me have your email and I'll have my assistant set it up. 1 year ago
- @Vaenreversa @OglethorpeUniv would u like to come see me? 1 year ago
- @Vaenreversa @OglethorpeUniv Best way to check rumor is to ask. As Prez of OU, I can confirm the rumor is false big-time. That was easy. 1 year ago
- I'm not sure long I'll live in the tweet world. Too much work. Just posted on muslims and lowe's 1 year ago
- The world is coming to an end. Am I actually tweeting? Check out my latest blog post at myownstormypetrelwords.wordpress.com 2 years ago